Know of any good shock tuners?

Administrator Mike

Forum Admin
Staff member
Administration
Verified Vendor
Members
Share some love, and let us know who you recommend as good and reputable shock tuners in your area!

Members
My business: ‘ Newbold’s Motorbike Shop’ does a lot of motorcycle suspension work. For the last couple years I have learned a lot about setting up race car suspension mainly for hill climb racing. I am a dealer for Ohlins as well as many other motorcycle/power sports oriented suspension companies. Give my shop a google to contact, I would be happy to help.

Administrator Mike

Forum Admin
Staff member
Administration
Verified Vendor
Members
My business: ‘ Newbold’s Motorbike Shop’ does a lot of motorcycle suspension work. For the last couple years I have learned a lot about setting up race car suspension mainly for hill climb racing. I am a dealer for Ohlins as well as many other motorcycle/power sports oriented suspension companies. Give my shop a google to contact, I would be happy to help.
Hi and great to hear from you and the work you do! I'll be reaching out to you very soon! Hill climbs will definitely be a big part of our site. I have seen the cars and know the drivers that attended the Monarch Hill climb this year with their crosskarts and believe there will be more popping up next years events in Colorado.

Attachments

• 2022_10_01_14_00_19.mp4
    58 MB

Members
Hi and great to hear from you and the work you do! I'll be reaching out to you very soon! Hill climbs will definitely be a big part of our site. I have seen the cars and know the drivers that attended the Monarch Hill climb this year with their crosskarts and believe there will be more popping up next years events in Colorado.
Mighty fine! I missed the 2nd Monach this year when the two crosskarts showed up but I have made most of them for the past 7 or 8 years. It is a great organization to race with. I am currently building a Hayabusa powered hill climb car based off of a KJ Raycing plan.