• CrossKarts101 is a premier information hub and community for all things crosskarts related. We bring together everyone interested in crosskarts or offroading, from enthusiasts, to fabricators, drivers or beginners. Our goal is to make getting into crosskarts accessible to everyone, with easy to access resources on everything from building your own crosskart, to connecting with teams and drivers. Feel free to browse our site to find what's more interesting for you!

Are Cross Karts the next new motorsports trend for America?

Mike

Staff member
Tell us your thoughts on these newer off road race cars! If you have ever driven one or seen one in person, please tells us your experience.

I have never driven one, but I definitely plan on it! I have been dreaming about them ever since I saw one on YouTube! I bet the tracks would like these as they are newer unseen cars that look like they drive on multiple surfaces and weather conditions.

Tell us your thoughts on these newer off road race cars! If you have ever driven one or seen one in person, please tells us your experience.
I’m super stoked for this sport coming over to the States. I’ve been following the sport for quite a while and building them for several yrs. As an Engineer I’m always looking at other ways to do things, design and build. As far as the R&D side of things it’s been quite tough because everything has been international. Truthfully this is the coolest thing for the sport and gives others such as myself the ability to do so many things. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know as I’ve been waiting on this for a very long time!

Reactions: 747
I have never driven one, but I definitely plan on it! I have been dreaming about them ever since I saw one on YouTube! I bet the tracks would like these as they are newer unseen cars that look like they drive on multiple surfaces and weather conditions.
It’s an experience like no other. Imagine every Motorsport packed into one machine. These have the ability to do all with minor modifications and adjustments. If you have any or no fabrication knowledge or skills their are several guys in the industry that offer some great products to get started

It’s an experience like no other. Imagine every Motorsport packed into one machine. These have the ability to do all with minor modifications and adjustments. If you have any or no fabrication knowledge or skills their are several guys in the industry that offer some great products to get started

I've been fortunate to have been given the opportunity to drive 2 different manufacturers crosskarts. Even met and chatted with Bucky Lasek, cool guy. As for the karts themselves so much fun. I highly recommend pursuing a drive. As for the sport, I also expect an electric version. Personally, I've already purchased a drivetrain from a cute little Smart EV for my first attempt. Another aspect would be a junior or kiddie crosskart just like the carting world is to start'em young.
Go get a ride today, so much fun.

Bro I’m in the same boat, dreaming about one ever sense I saw a Honda pilot in 84. Finally own a machine shop and hell bent on building these machines. Currently working through a Miata rear end that finally addresses axial load. Looking to place a turbo on a 700cc twin cylinder two stroke Polaris engine. While screaming at the top of my lungs for an engineer or engine builder to build a large displacement twin cylinder two stroke with a gear box. 900-1200cc +reverse

Back