Just learned about the local to me Colorado track, and I want in!

altitude7200

Members
This seems to be an up and coming class in the USA but from what I've learned so far, it really fills a gap in the motorsports world between, (and I don't mean to be offensive but here we go) "redneck" circle/dirt racing and the modern, intentionally accepted road course, rally, and rallycross racing.
I think with proper build up and marketing you could have a real winner of a sport that could grow massively. The younger generation has massively lost interest in NASCAR and circle track racing and have grabbed on hard to rally and f1 racing. (Don't be angry, just the facts.) Which is, of course, why NASCAR is adding so many more road courses to the calendar to remain relevant.
Look at the growth of Travis Pastrama's nitro rallycross, drifting, autocross, and Ken Block (rip to a legend) style media to show the direction Americans want motorsports to go. And this seems the perfect next step.
Your next challenge will be getting people to buy in to an expensive sport not knowing if there will be competition for them.
I'm a highly experienced road course racer and driver with dirt experience looking for something just like this to commit fully to, but at the same time, it's a high buy in to an unknown sport.
I'm certainly available to drive for the win for any manufacturer, but it's a hard sell to buy in fully with my own resources.
I wish this sport great success, and hope I can find a place in it as well.
I'm in my early 40s in the West foothills of Denver, and ready to drive.

altitude7200

Members
Since I didn't realize I can't post in the sponsorship forum, here is what I wrote.

Hello, thanks for taking the time to read this far. I'm in my 40s and looking to take my competitive level up in a rallycross and hill climb environment. But as a full time firefighter, my financial means have limited my entry to more competitive race series. However my professional experience does provide me with the flexibility, reliability, fitness, leadership, dedication, and commitment to excellence that would allow me to accelerate your brand and platform to the front of the pack.
You're already taking a calculated risk on a newer (to the USA) motorsport; take one more on this highly professional, personable, marketable, and skilled driver.

Administrator Mike

Forum Admin
Staff member
Administration
Verified Vendor
Members
Hello and thanks for your comments! I love the feed back and honest opinions. Yes this is newer and challenging thing I have going. There are a few of us really trying to get things off the ground and it's taking a lot. It does look very promising and the feed back from the drivers who have had a chance to drive have nothing but positive stuff to say about the karts. I believe the karts themselves will soon be much more affordable as they are more commonly known and get purchased. It does take a bit of cars to sell to be able to get raw materials at a decent price these days, but we are working on that!

altitude7200

Members
Hello and thanks for your comments! I love the feed back and honest opinions. Yes this is newer and challenging thing I have going. There are a few of us really trying to get things off the ground and it's taking a lot. It does look very promising and the feed back from the drivers who have had a chance to drive have nothing but positive stuff to say about the karts. I believe the karts themselves will soon be much more affordable as they are more commonly known and get purchased. It does take a bit of cars to sell to be able to get raw materials at a decent price these days, but we are working on that!
Well, all I can say is I'll be keeping an eye on the growth. If you ever end up with more cars than drivers and need a driver, I'll be there!